Code: HOPE-ROAD-BB-SHope Road Bottom Bracket, English thread
- The external bottom bracket is available with two different bearing options.
- Optimized for road use.
- All common systems are covered with this upgrade unit – making it ideal for Shimano, Race Face, and others.
- The machined aluminium cups hold either full stainless steel cartridge bearings, or ceramic bearings in stainless races.
- These custom, Swiss made bearings are double sealed, fully serviceable and removable which give much greater life span than stock units.
- The bearings are made (as all our bearings are) by INA and have been designed to run directly on the crankset axle, without the use of shims or spacers – again increasing life and reliability.
- We use a non contact, free running labyrinth seal to protect the bearing externally, and the machined aluminium centre tube is sealed internally with o-rings.
- Standard 6 colours are available on cups – red, blue, silver, black, gold and gunmetal, with the centre tubes being black on the stainless and gunsmoke on the ceramic.
- English thread
View All Hope Products
There are no reviews yet.