Code: WTSH110Wolf Tooth 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-Bolt for Shimano CranksThe Wolf Tooth 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-Bolt Chainring for Shimano Cranks is not only beautifully machined and lightweight but utilises a patented wide-narrow design that is perfectly suited to 1 x setups. Bred from ice-cold Minneapolis winters and explicitly designed to work perfectly on anything from a cyclocross, gravel or road bike, this Wolf Tooth 110 BCD Chainring means more time riding and less time fumbling with dropped chains. Features
- Patented Drop-Stop® wide-narrow tooth profile for minimised dropped chains
- Perfect for 1x setups
- Machined in-house at Wolf Tooth’s HQ in Minnesota, USA
- Beautiful anodised finish
- Fits 110 BCD Asymmetric 4-bolt cranks
- Compatible with Dura Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800, 105 5800, Tiagra 4703, and Tiagra 4700
- Sizes 38T and larger are compatible with Dura Ace 9100, Ultegra 8000 and 105 R7000 but a slight modification is required due to a change in the crank arm profile. The 36T chainring will not work for this modification. Click here to see Wolf Tooth's instructions for the modification.
- Confirmed modification fit with Dura Ace 9100 Power Meter in size 42T or larger
- Mounts in the big ring position of the cranks but is offset inward for perfect chainline.
- The stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need our 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- Drivetrains: 1×9, 1×10, 1×11 and 1×12 drivetrains
- Compatible with all 10-, 11-, and 12-speed chains except Shimano 12-speed chains
- Shimano 12-speed chains require the use of our Shimano 12-speed specific chainrings
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain. It fits tighter for better chain retention
- Chainline 47.5mm
View All Wolf Tooth Products
There are no reviews yet.