Code: WTGNARWOLFWolf Tooth Gnarwolf ChainguideBuilt to keep your chain secured on the muddiest courses and gnarliest routes, the GnarWolf is at once lightweight, extremely stiff and easily adjustable to fine-grade increments. Make dropped chains a thing of the past with this highly durable, precision engineered guide. Whilst wide-narrow 1x chainrings do a great deal to prevent chain drop, on the toughest, muddiest trails, a chainguide is sometimes necessary to ensure you’re maximising time spent riding. Wolf Tooth has crafted the GnarWolf from the ground up as the very best chainguide for use with wide-narrow chainrings on 1x set ups. Refined through extensive use in ice-cold wild winters, the GnarWolf fits a wide range of setups anything from 46mm-51mm chain lines and 34t-46t round or oval chainrings are good to go. Features
- Built to prevent chain drop on tough and muddy routes
- Easily adjustable and simple chain removal
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminium
- Designed to fit on any bike with an integral braze-on mount. If you have a round seat tube with no braze-on mount, you can buy a braze-on adapter.
- Primed for 6mm-51mm chain lines and 34t-46t round or oval chainrings
- Required a minimum distance of 10mm between crank and centre of the ring
- Optimised for use with both Elliptical and Round Chainrings.
- For 1x use only
View All Wolf Tooth Products
There are no reviews yet.